Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Back

I am back. It's been a while since I've really trained hard but here I am. Since the show my wife and I had our second baby so obviously I had more pressing things in my life than training hard and eating perfect.

I'm going to do a show in September, and I will use this blog as a medium to show what my prep looks like.

Phase 1: Clean bulk for 12 weeks.

What is a clean bulk? Simple. Eat a ton of food, but make sure it's clean. I'm still taking in 40% carbs, 40% protein, and 20% fats. But instead of being at 2100 calories per day I am pushing it to right around 2500 calories per day. Remember this is different for everyone but it is working for me.

My goal: I want to gain about 12 pounds before I start cutting down again. I assume that will be about 10 pounds of lean muscle and 2 pounds of fat.

I track my progress on MyFitnessPal app. Feel free to follow me on there. My screen name is seanfrazer7.


No comments:

Post a Comment