Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Morning -- Clean Up Day

Saturday morning. This is the "clean up" day. As a dad with two young girls, there are times where you just can't make it to the gym. Don't get me wrong, I usually can make it to the gym at least 4 times a week. The day you miss you just flip that day to Saturday morning before your family wakes up. Today I missed shoulders, and my arms day was just pathetic. So I did shoulders and arms.

If you want to be truly successful in all aspects of your life, you have got to get used to waking up early. The day is 24 hours long, and that is not enough time for everything you need to do if you don't wake up early. I wake up at around 5:20am on weekdays, and 6:00 on Saturday. Sunday is church so I sleep in, have a good breakfast, and go to church and relax. Saturday is the day where you can clean up the rest of the week and finish what you need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment